- Last Updated on Wednesday, 29 April 2015 16:50
By Colette Dell
The Board of Supervisors Meeting in South Park Township, for the month of April, was held on Monday, April 13 at 7 p.m.
'Some of the topics discussed at the meeting are as follows:
|This home on Cedaridge Drive is considered a public nuisance and is being considered for demolition.|
• South Park Township is working towards the demolition of another house that has been seen as a public nuisance to the nearby residents of Cedaridge Dr. The next meeting, concerning this issue will be held on May 11 at 6:15 p.m.
• It was decided at the Conditional Use Hearing, that the renovations that e architectural firm H.H.S.E.R. wishes to accomplish at South Park Middle School have been approved.
• The public hearing for wireless communication facilities will be held on May 11 at 6:30 p.m.
• The action to authorize the preparation and advertisement of an ordinance concerning massage parlors, will take place on May 11 at 6:45 p.m.
• The public hearing for the amendment of ordinance governing oil and gas activities is rescheduled for June 8 at 6:45 p.m.