- Last Updated on Tuesday, 31 March 2020 03:51
Seniors for Safe Driving presents highway safety education programs for Seniors 55 years of age and older.
The programs are certified by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. The successful completion of the program makes senior drivers eligible for a 5% discount on their automobile insurance premiums, across the board, for a period of three years. Receiving this discount is mandated by Pennsylvania State Law. The Mature driver improvement course helps drivers understand how aging affects abilities and provides insight about driving on today’s roadways.
- April 16, 2020, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Chartiers Twp Community Ctr, Houston, PA 15342
- April 23, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Rec Dept of Upper St. Clair, Upper St. Clair, PA 15241
- April 28, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Brookdale of Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA 15226
- May 5, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church, West Mifflin, PA 15122
To register for a class call: 1-800-559-4880 or 724-283-0245. To register online, visit www.seniorsforsafedriving.com