- Last Updated on Saturday, 30 November 2019 13:10
Center on the Hill, located at 100 Summit Road in Belle Vernon, will be offering a variety of activities during the month of December. For additional information or questions, please call 724-930-8512.
Weekly activities include:
- Mondays, Euchre at 12:45 pm
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, Crafts at 1:00 pm
- Wednesdays Bible Study, 10:00 am and Jam Session 1:00 pm
- Thursdays, Wii bowling 9:00 am; Bingo 10:00 a.m. and Pinochle 12:45 am
- Fridays 500 Bid at 12:45 pm
We offer the stationary bike and elliptical machine daily for use at any time during normal center hours.
We also offer lunch daily at 12 noon, please call the center by 12:45 pm the day before for reservations for the next day.
Big Afternoon Bingo and Bake Sales
1:00 PM on Tuesday December 3 and Tuesday December 17. Admission is $7. Additional cards may be purchased for $3. There will be food available for purchase during intermission
Wednesday December 11. Price is $2. Please sign up at the center if you plan on attending.
Christmas Cookie Exchange
Tuesday December 17 at 10:00 am. Please sign up at the center if you plan on taking part in the cookie exchange.
Blood Pressure Screenings
Wednesday December 18 at 11:45 am with Lisa Fisher from OSPTA.