- Last Updated on Friday, 28 December 2018 02:54
AARP Tax-Aide volunteers will help prepare 2018 income tax returns for people ages 60 years and older and low income residents beginning February 4, 2019 at the following locations throughout the south hills and mon valley communities.
- Center in the Woods: 1300 Woodland Court, Brownsville, PA 724-938-3554. M, T, W, F 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Donora Public Library: 510 Meldon Ave, Donora, PA 724-379-7940. M and F, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Monessen Senior Center: 1925 Grand Blvd, Monessen, PA. 724-684-6105. T and TH, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 pm.
- Rotraver Public Library: 700 Plaza Drive, Belle Vernon, PA. 724-379-5511. W 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m; Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Bentleyville Senior Center: 931 Main St., Bentleyville, PA. 724-239-5887. W 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (2/6 - 4/10).
- Washington Senior Center: 69 W. Maiden St., Washington, PA. 724-222-8566. Thu 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (2/7 - 4/11)
- Presbyterian Senior Center: 880 S. Main St., Washington, PA. 724-250-4993. Fri 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (2/8 - 4/5)
- Peters Twp Public Library: 616 E. McMurray Rd., McMurray, PA. 724-941-9430. Tue 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Tue and Thu 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., Sat 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (2/7 - 4/9)
- McDonald/Cecil Senior Center: 3599 Millers Run Rd., Cecil, PA. 724-743-1827. Thu 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (2/4 - 4/11)
Taxpayers MUST call the site contact number and make an appointment. If you must cancel your appointment, please call as early as possible so that we may help another taxpayer. Arrive at least 20 minutes before the appointment time and bring your spouse, if applicable, along with last year's tax return, all 2018 tax documents, photo IDs, and Social Security or ITIN cards. Taxpayers applying for PA property tax and rent rebates must bring original stamped 2018 property tax receipts or a signed form PA 1000 RC from their landlord.
The completed return will be filed electronically with the IRS and State. The volunteers have been trained and certified by the IRS and the PA Dept of Revenue and are able to complete your federal, state, local and property tax/rent rebate forms. The following types of tax returns cannot be completed at these sites, rental, depreciation, farm income, businesses with employees, amended returns from previous years, complex returns, large gas well royalties, or taxpayers requesting only PA property tax and rent rebate applications may be referred elsewhere to be completed by a paid professional.