- Last Updated on Monday, 05 March 2018 15:51
Students from local middle and high schools are participating in an upcoming competition to determine the team to represent your region of Pennsylvania in the middle school National Finals of the US Department of Energy Office of Science’s National Science Bowl® (NSB).
2018 marks the 28th NSB, which the DOE Office of Science launched to interest today’s youth in pursuing careers in science and math.
The winning team members from the regional competition will receive all-expenses-paid trips to Washington, DC to compete in DOE’s National Science Bowl from April 26 to April 30. The winner of the national competition will win prizes for the team members and their schools.
Local schools participating:
- Fort Couch Middle School
- Independence Middle School
- Peters Twp. Middle School
- Pleasant Hills Middle School
- Ringgold Middle School
- West Mifflin Area Middle School
- Baldwin Senior High School
- Bethel Park High School
- Canon-Mcmillan Senior High School
- Charleroi Area High School
- Mt. Lebanon Senior High School
- Thomas Jefferson High School
- Upper Saint Clair High School
- Yough Senior High School