- Last Updated on Monday, 30 January 2017 23:04
The staff of the West Jefferson Hills School District will hold a registration session for parents/guardians of children who will be entering kindergarten in the fall of 2017.
This session will be held at McClellan, Jefferson and Gill Hall Elementary Schools on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
Parents/guardians must bring the following items to the registration session at the elementary school their child(ren) will attend:
• Completed Pupil Enrollment Package which is available online, at elementary school buildings, and at the administration building
• Proof of Residency such as mortgage statement, bank statement, lease, utility bill
• Immunization Card
• Health History Form
• Birth Certificate
Please call your local school to pre-register and obtain an enrollment packet if you have not done so already.
• Gill Hall Elementary School - 412-655-4732
• Jefferson Elementary School - 412-655-4163
• McClellan Elementary School - 412-655-2700