- Last Updated on Thursday, 30 August 2018 00:31
Drop Off Days and Instructions Announced
Each household in Rostraver Township will be allowed to drop off up to three(3) electronic items on one of the dates listed below during the month of September.
- Friday, September 28, 2018 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, September 29, 2018 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sunday, September 30, 2018 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
The drop off location will be at the Rostraver Township Road Department Building, 129 Recreation Drive, Rostraver Township, PA 15012. Township Employees will be on site to help unload.
- A Photo ID must be provided for proof of Township residency.
Items that can be dropped off:
Any size TV, microwaves, printers, electric typewriters, copiers (desktop and standalone), fax/copy machines/duplicators, CPUs/towers, laptops, computer monitors-CRT & LED/LCD, peripherals (mice, keyboards, speakers)
*A computer with monitor-tower-keyboard-mouse-speakersmay be combined to equal one item*
Household hazardous waste will NOT BE ACCEPTED
This program will continue on an annual basis. The Rostraver Township website www.rostraver.us will keep you up to date.